Fortnite: Chapter 2 is finally here. The Battle Royale game has been down recently, but the servers are back up and there’s a new update out now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile.
Epic Games’ patch notes state the game has an “all-new island featuring 13 new locations.” Water will seemingly be a big factor this time round, with new mechanics such as swimming, fishing, and motorboats added. You can also carry fallen teammates to safety or revive them using the bandage bazooka.
Additionally, Epic has revealed a new battle pass for Chapter 2: Season 1. It will of course include new skins, emotes, and weapon wraps, but it also offers more chances to earn XP and medals. You’ll contribute just by searching chests, for example, or eliminating opponents or completing challenges.
Fortnite: Chapter 2 has been highly anticipated since the game went dark over the weekend. However, while people were expecting Season 11, Epic has instead followed up with Chapter 2: Season 1, indicating a fresh start for the game.
- Fortnite: Chapter 2 Update Out Now, Here's What's New
- Fortnite: Chapter 2 Trailer Leaks, Shows New Map, Boats, And More
- Fortnite's Season 11 The End Event Destroyed Everything With A Black Hole
- Fortnite: Chapter 2 Seemingly Leaks As Season 11 Teases Big Changes
- Fortnite Visitor Recordings In Starry Suburbs And Gotham City (Season 10 Out Of Time Challenge)
- Fortnite: Where To Collect Visitor Recordings In Moisty Palms And Greasy Grove (Season 10 Overtime)
- Fortnite: Where To Collect Visitor Recording On Floating Island And Retail Row (Season 10 Overtime Challenge)
- Fortnite Season 11: The End Event Date, New Map, And Everything We Know So Far
- Fortnite Season 10 Extended By One Week, 10.40.1 Patch Notes Released
- Before Fortnite Season 11, A Major Event Will Take Place This Weekend
Source: Read Full Article