Fortnite has finally added Wolverine’s stripped-down Logan skin, but you’re going to have to complete a lot of challenges in order to unlock him. If you’ve been following along with our weekly challenge guides, however, that shouldn’t be an issue.
Available to unlock after completing 60 weekly challenges and six challenges from the Wolverine Battle Pass, the Wolverine Logan skin shows the hero wearing a tank top with a large tear in the front. Presumably, his healing factor allowed him to repair any damage that happened under the shirt.
Logan is the third skin available for Wolverine in Fortnite this season, with the gold and classic skins being released in weeks 5 and 6. Other weapon skins and back bling were previously made available. You can even swap from using a pickaxe to his Adamantium claws.
Fortnite has recently begun some spooky challenges just in time for Halloween. These include a candy-eating challenge, flying a witch’s broom, and becoming a literal shadow of your former self. It looks like the Marvel fun isn’t stopping, either, as a Ghost Rider skin has leaked. You could even defeat Wolverine this season, and we’ve provided a guide to the challenges you’ll need to complete in order to unlock him.
- Fortnite Wolverine Guide: How To Defeat Wolverine At Weeping Woods (Week 6)
- How To Get Wolverine's Fortnite Skins
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: Learn How To Make A Stark Robot Dance (Week 5)
- + Show More Fortnite News Links (3)
- Fortnite Coral Castle Ring Locations: Where To Find All Floating Rings (Week 5)
- Fortnite Gorger Locations: Where To Destroy Gorgers And Gatherers (Week 5 Guide)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
Source: Read Full Article