Ubisoft today revealed everything coming to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with tomorrow’s Title Update 1.2.1. Beyond the usual suite of bug fixes, this time around we’ll also see three new skills – Cold Rage, Eye of the North, and Intense Rage.
Those new skills will be the main draw for most of the Valhalla community, although anyone still affected by stability issues and other bugs will be happy to know a massive list of fixes will be arriving tomorrow. Many of them relate to quest-stopping bugs, so tomorrow would be a great time to dive back in and see if you’re able to make any new progress.
The full Title Update 1.2.1 patch notes are extensive, but here are a few of the highlights:
- Cold Rage Skill: Ignore hit interruptions while performing successive regular melee attacks. This effect recharges after a few seconds.
- Eye of the North Skill: Prevents flinching from hits while aiming with your bow. This effect recharges after a few seconds.
- Intense Rage Skill: Ignore hit interruptions while performing your next off-hand parry or special attack. This effect recharges after a few seconds.
- Added support for Wrath of the Druids expansion on May 13.
- Added an option to the gameplay menu to toggle the cinematic camera on/off during finisher moves.
- Addressed an issue preventing the duel with Dag from triggering after sleeping in A Brewing Storm.
- Started populating the game with missing fish species: halibut small, sturgeon small, flat fish big, and mackerel big. Check out our forum post for the exact locations.
- Addressed several issues preventing completion in the Pig of Prophecy World Event in Cent.
- Addressed an issue where various Fly Agaric mushrooms were missing the Mystery highlight.
- Addressed an issue in In the Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented players from completing the quest when they had already collected the brooch before the start of the quest.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.2.1 comes to all platforms on April 27. The file size varies by platform, although Xbox Series X|S has the largest requirement at approximately 16GB.
NEXT: Justin Jefferson Becomes First NFL Player With A Fortnite Locker Bundle
- Game News
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article