Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.01 is out now on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC. The first big download since the release of Phantom Liberty, the new Cyberpunk 2077 update makes a ton of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks. As you can see from the update 2.01 patch notes below, this includes console-specific fixes for issues such as corrupted save files, not to mention PC-specific fixes for the UI not showing keyboard and mouse controls. Elsewhere, CD Projekt has removed obsolete crafting specs, and fixed a problem where cruisers would patrol the streets without wheels. You can check out the entire Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.01 patch notes below…
Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.01 patch notes…
• Addressed an issue where some phone calls necessary to continue the main story began with a delay.
• Various visual fixes for animations, lighting, scenes, VFX, and more.
• Performance improvements for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
Balls to the Wall
• When talking to Paco, repeating the blue dialogue option from the Corpo lifepath will no longer block progress.
Dog Eat Dog
• Fixed an issue where it was possible to earn multiple Relic points by triggering the first meeting with Songbird more than once.
• Fixed an issue that could cause V to get stuck in the wall or roof after performing a Finisher on Kurt Hansen.
• Fixed an issue that could cause all traffic to disappear after completing the quest.
• Fixed an issue where triggering combat in the garage in specific scenarios could cause various disruptions to quest flow.
New Person, Same Old Mistakes
• Fixed an issue where the gate to Bill’s hot dog stand was closed.
• Fixed an issue preventing the player from scanning the Neural Network system.
• Various fixes for devices in the bunker.
The Killing Moon
• Fixed an issue that caused the doors leading to the shuttle to not open.
You Know My Name
• Fixed an issue where V could remain connected to the sniper nest, blocking quest progress, after repeatedly switching cameras at the end of the sequence.
• Reed will now wear his party outfit during the dialogue with Songbird.
Quests and Open World
• The distortion effect caused by talking to Johnny and selecting a specific dialogue option at the end of the quest will no longer persist on the screen.
• Fixed an issue where the quest could get stuck on the “Defeat Nash and his people” objective if the game was saved during combat prior to Update 2.0.
Gig: Breaking News
• Fixed an issue where Ted Fox’s car didn’t spawn.
• Fixed an issue where the gig wouldn’t trigger after approaching the quest area.
Gig: Going-Away Party
• Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to get in the car with Flavio because it spawned underground.
Gig: The Lord Giveth and Taketh Away
• Fixed an issue where the Militech SUV spawned underground.
Killing in the Name
• Fixed an issue where leaving the quest unfinished could block clue scanning, preventing the player from progressing in many quests.
• Fixed an issue where the Bartmoss Collective website wasn’t visible in some cases.
Playing for Time
• Fixed an issue where healing and radio icons disappeared from the HUD after the car chase with Takemura.
• Fixed an issue where the quest didn’t activate if the location was approached prior to Update 2.0.
• Fixed an issue where Jackie wasn’t present in front of the Afterlife.
• Fixed an issue where, when riding the elevator to the 42nd floor with low FPS, V could fall through the floor and die.
Save money on PSN games like Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty by picking up a PlayStation Store top-up card.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
• Made it possible to properly switch to Arm cyberware by cycling through weapons.
• Addressed an issue that could cause V to become invulnerable to all damage.
• A wrecked NCPD cruiser without wheels won’t be patrolling the streets of Night City anymore.
• Fixed an issue where some obsolete mods in the Inventory and Stash weren’t properly exchanged for a new weapon mod.
• Fixed an issue where weapons obtained pre-Update 2.0 could have a Tier that’s too high when compared to the player’s level.
• Removed various obsolete Crafting Specs.
• Disassembling a Budget Arms Slaught-O-Matic will now give 1 crafting component.
• Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing on keyboard and mouse.
• Players unable to get achievements due to an issue that prevented Phantom Liberty achievements from unlocking on PC before a backend fix implemented on the day of the release will have them retroactively unlocked on GOG and Steam after loading a save from that playthrough. For the Epic Games Store, the issue is still under investigation.
• Fixed an issue where, after installing Update 2.0 but not the expansion on GOG, a pop-up saying “Phantom Liberty downloaded – please return to the main menu to access new content” could appear in the in-game menu.
• Improved image quality of DLSS Ray Reconstruction in the Ultra Performance setting.
• Addressed the issue of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix saves corrupted before the update.
• Fixed an issue where launching the game without an internet connection would prompt the player to log into GOG My Rewards again.
Source: Read Full Article