Diablo 4 has been given another brand new update, just 24-hours after the release of version 1.1.1. According to Blizzard, the latest Diablo 4 Hotfix is rolling out on all platforms later this evening (August 9). The new Diablo 4 update fixes one or two of the bugs that have cropped up since the release of update 1.1.1 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC. It will also make further improvements to the overall stability of the game, which should lead to a much smoother experience.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the main fixes can be found in the seasonal content.
Indeed, the drop rate and craft chance for Wrathful Hearts and Invokers has been increased by Blizzard.
For example, the chance of getting a Wrathful Invoker from crafting an Uncertain Invoker has gone up from 3% to 15%.
The chance of getting a Wrathful Heart from crafting an Uncertain Heart is up to 10%.
You’ll also be able to pick up Wrathful Invokers from elites, as well as other Invokers.
You can check out the August 9 Diablo 4 update patch notes below…
• Fixed an issue where the Shadow Clone from the Trickery Malignant Heart did not taunt enemies.
Seasonal Bug Fixes
• The drop rate and craft chance for Wrathful Hearts and Invokers has been increased.
– The previous chance to get a Wrathful Invoker from crafting an Uncertain Invoker was 3%.
– The chance is now 15%.
– Previous chance to get a Wrathful Heart from crafting an Uncertain Heart was 2%.
– The chance is now 10%.
• Wrathful Invokers now also have a chance to drop from elites in addition to other Invokers.
• Further Stability improvements.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article