Diablo 4 fans are counting down to the launch of another major update for the dungeon-crawler. Diablo 4 update 1.1.3 will be available for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC. The exact release date is yet to be officially revealed, with Blizzard confirming that it will launch “next week”. Expect the update to drop at 6pm BST UK time either on August 29 or August 31. According to the patch notes further down the page, the update continues to make balance changes and bug fixes across the board.
The news was announced by Diablo 4 community manager Adam Fletcher, alongside confirmation on when the update will drop.
“We have patch notes for 1.1.3 hitting tomorrow morning (California time),” Fletcher tweets. “This patch will be released next week.”
The patch launches just days after Blizzard revealed new details about Diablo 4 Season 2, which is titled ‘Season of Blood’.
The new season will add five new and returning endgame bosses, updates to renown rewards, updates to gem and stash storage, as well as updates to resistance and status effects.
Unveiled during gamescom Opening Night Live, Diablo 4 Season 2 has an October 17 release date on all platforms.
In the meantime, you can check out the Diablo 4 update 1.1.3 patch notes below…
Diablo 4 update 1.1.3 patch notes…
Crowd Control Sources
We have made various changes to Monster Abilities and Elite Affixes that apply Crowd Control effects, including
• Cold Enchanted Elites that attack in quick succession (Ex: Ghost Archers and Snake Brutes) will no longer proc the Cold Enchanted on every hit.
• Chilling Wind will spawn overlapping walls less often.
• The Stun ability from the Cannibal Gorger can now be more easily avoided.
• Increased the cooldown on the Cold Goatman Ice Pillars.
• Reduced the amount of Chill applied from the Cold Spider attack.
• Reduced the Stun duration from the Nangari Snake Eyes from 1.5 to 1.25 seconds.
• The stun from Cannibal Gorger enemies can now be more easily avoided.
• Other changes that reduce how often the player can be targeted by Crowd Control
Developer’s Note: These changes are aimed at the player having less time being Crowd Controlled and receiving more recovery time after being Crowd Controlled, especially at higher World Tiers.
• The death explosion from Fire Enchanted monsters releases 1 less wave and deals 20% less damage.
• The damage from the Bloated Corpsefiend’s charge attack has been reduced by 14%.
• Affixes on items will now sort consistently.
Developer’s Note: We’re adjusting how Affixes are displayed on item tooltips in Season of Blood. This change will lay the foundation for our ongoing work of making random Affixes easier to compare.
• The Seasonal and My Class filters in the Codex of Power menu now remember the setting previously selected by the player.
• Navigating the Glyph Upgrade menu on controller will now feel more natural.
• Achievements, Trophies, and Challenges with shared unlock criteria across platforms now transfer via cross-platform progression.
Season of the Malignant
• Fixed an issue where the Shadow Clone provided by the Caged Heart of Trickery displayed an improper tooltip in Fields of Hatred.
• Fixed an issue where Crowd Control effects could be applied to the Shadow Clone from the Caged Heart of Trickery and then carried over to the player.
• Fixed an issue where the Caged Heart of the Calculated would not trigger its stun effect if the cast skill was Imbued.
• Fixed an issue where monsters could open the door to the chamber where Varshan is encountered in the Ravening Pit.
• Fixed an issue where the Echo of Varshan quest would not be completed after defeating Varshan if the player previously died to him.
• Fixed an issue where completed Season Journey objectives displayed in the Recently Completed section of the Challenges menu.
• Fixed an issue where the rewards for defeating Varshan the first time wouldn’t go to the player’s Stash if they were missed.
• Fixed an issue where Echo of Varshan did not have a guaranteed Legendary drop chance after Level 35.
• Fixed an issue where Cormond would not appear after defeating Varshan during the Cold Hard Truth quest if the party leader was killed during the fight.
Use our five-star reviewed VPN for Diablo IV and make sure your internet connection is fast and safe!
ExpressVPN is giving away 3 months for FREE as well as 49% off its usual subscription cost.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
• When the following Skills and Powers were applied by a player on a monster, other players were unexpectedly able to benefit from that effect. This issue has been fixed.
– Skills and Passives
– Twisting Blades
– Paragon Nodes and Glyphs
– Exploit Weakness
– Fang and Claw
• Fixed an issue where a Druid player’s inventory could fill up with Spirit Blessings, blocking progression for Quests that had items associated with them.
Developer’s Note: Druidic Spirit Offerings can now be dropped from the Quest Inventory, allowing other Quest items to be picked up.
• Fixed an issue where players could lose Aberrant Cinders upon entering a Cellar.
• Fixed an issue where players could become temporarily stationary when trying to evade immediately after casting a channeled spell (Ex: Incinerate or Lightning Storm).
• Fixed an issue where Treasure Goblins did not drop a guaranteed Legendary item when defeated between Levels 15 and 40.
• Fixed an issue where multiple bosses were not guaranteed to drop legendary items at level 35 and beyond.
• Fixed an issue where the disbanding of a clan prompt directed the player to enter the clan’s name instead of using the provided code.
• Fixed an issue where the quest marker for searching the Records Room during the Answers in the Ashes quest wouldn’t disappear after advancing past the objective.
• Fixed an issue where the Blessed Mother Departed objective referenced the wrong name for the Echo of Hatred dungeon.
• Fixed an issue where two overlapping icons would display for Cormond’s Workbench in the Dry Steppes.
• Fixed an issue where progress notifications for untracked Whispers could repeatedly display the same update.
• Fixed an issue where mounted NPCs could appear to be riding an invisible horse. (GHOST HORSES?!?)
• Fixed an issue where Classes that can’t equip daggers could equip the Skeleton Key, the dagger rewarded for completing the Dead to Rights quest.
• Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked during the Jewel of the East quest in Co-Op Play.
• Fixed an issue where the Spirt of the Lost Grove Druid class quest could have its progression blocked if the player joined a Party after activating the last stone.
• Fixed an issue where Rogues could use Concealment to skip a phase of the Echo of Lilith encounter.
• Various performance and stability improvements across all platforms.
Source: Read Full Article