Ubisoft has released the patch notes for The Division 2’s latest season. With the start of Year 5, Season 1 delayed due to server maintenance, fans can at least download the Broken Wings update ahead of its launch on PlayStation, Xbox and PC. The Division 2 servers will remain offline until around 9pm BST UK time, at which point players can login and enjoy new content like Mahunt and Descent mode. You can check out The Division 2 patch notes below.
The Division 2 Year 5, Season 1 update patch notes…
QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
• Conflict XP rebalance.
– Added SHD XP progression.
• The living world activities XP gains revamp.
– Removed Double XP for Convoy activities
– Across all activities XP gains are now 12% higher
• Added the Grants Tab to make the compensations process more streamlined and items easy to obtain.
– Grants Tab can be found in the Store.
• Added an option to allow players to change mission difficulty regardless of the world difficulty setting.
• Added quick grenade selection menu.
– Hold G for PC
– Hold D-pad Left for the consoles.
• Added visual feedback for locked Grenades.
– When browsing through the Grenades menu in the Inventory, players will see a notification which lets them know if the selected Grenade can be equipped or not.
• Added an option to mark Apparel Items as favourite.
• Added Directives selection for Raids.
• Added the option to Show selected mission Directives on the Mega Map.
• Added the possibility to hold ESC/SPACE to skip videos and epilepsy warnings.
– Equivalent of Space button is X (PS) and A (XB)
– Equivalent of Escape button is Options (PS) and Map/Hide Map (XB)
• Added a new In Loadouts section at the bottom of the Item Details window in the Inventory (under a gear piece’s talent and mod slots) to display the current loadouts where the selected item is present.
• Added the Hide/Show Mask and Hide/Show Signature Weapon buttons in the Inventory when hovering over the specific tiles/tabs.
– Currently present in the cross Options layout.
• Added a notification widget for modding Primary, Secondary and Sidearm weapons’ skin slot, which appears if the player has any custom skin available for that weapon in the Store. The notification also has a quick button that redirects to the Weapon Skins Store tab.
– Only available after you open the custom weapon skin section in the store.
• Fixed the issue with the Mission Difficulty setting selected from the Mega Map not persisting when fast traveling to the mission.
• Deconstructing Named items from Brazos de Arcabuz Brand Set will now give Brazos de Arcabuz resources.
• Balancing and Difficulty:
• Talents balancing
– Allegro – Reduced the initial and per tier bonus rate of fire from 10% to 7%
– Breadbasket – Reduced Headshot damage from 20% to 15%
– Concussion – Reduced the initial and per tier bonus Weapon damage bonus from 10% to 5%.
– Reduced the per tier Duration bonus from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
– Reduced the per tier Weapon damage from headshot kills from 15% to 10%.
– Obliterate – Increased the initial Weapon damage bonus from 1% to 1.5% and added fixed number of stacks – 30.
– Adrenaline Rush – Reduced Bonus armor initial and per tier bonus from 5% to 3%.
– Optimized – Reduced the initial and per tier Weapon handling bonus from 10% to 5%.
– Vindictive – Reduced the initial and per tier Critical Hit chance bonus from 7% to 3%.
• Lowered the arena defensive buff from 20% to 15%.
• Tweaked the Exotic Talents drop chance by increasing it after Descent Loop 4
• Updated the supply shop rules by allowing only 2 random special ammo to be present in the list.
• Fixed difficulty scaling after lvl 30.
• Added Named Item blueprints from Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 to the Reconstructed caches.
• Rogue agents’ encounters:
– Removed the healing packs.
– Updated the spawn values based on number of players (number of players + 1 rogue agent)
– Increased the rogue agents spawn rate.
– Buffed rogue agents’ Health, Damage, and Armor.
• Nemesis encounters
– Immune to shock ammo
– Fixed an issue preventing Nemesis from using Sticky Bomb and Chem Launcher Skills
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article