Electronic Arts wrapped up its EA Play presentation at E3 2019 with a showcase of what’s next for The Sims 4. The stream announced a new expansion, Island Living, that releases this summer, as well as a handful of new cosmetic and other packs coming throughout the summer and into the fall. You can see a trailer for the expansion above or watch the entire Sims 4 portion of the presentation below.
The big announcement was Island Living, which launches on June 21 to PC and then to PS4 and Xbox One on July 16. The expansion focuses on the island of Sulani, where you can relax on the beach, help clean up the ocean, play with dolphins, become a lifeguard, build sandcastles, and even build their own mer-person to swim around the island.
The presentation also announced a partnership with the It Gets Better Project to release a series of LGBTQ+ themed cosmetics and in-game items. The items range from It Gets Better and Pride clothing to a gender-neutral bathroom door. The items will roll out in The Sims 4 on PC, as well as FreePlay and Mobile first on June 18, and then expand to consoles in July.
Click To Unmute The Sims 4 Full E3 2019 Presentation | EA Play
- EA Play E3 2019 Full Press Conference
- We Saw An Extended Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Gameplay Demo | E3 2019
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Official 15 Minute Gameplay Premiere Demo | E3 2019
- The Sims 4 Island Living Trailer | EA Play 2019
- EA Play Conference Highlights | E3 2019
- E3 2019: Apex Legends Season 2 Adds L-Star, Wattson, And Ranked Mode – GS News Update
- How Wattson Shakes Up Apex Legends | E3 2019
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – Re:Mind DLC Trailer | E3 2019
- Destiny 2: Penumbra – Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide Isn't Somewhere He's Been Before (June 8 – 11)
- The Biggest Apex Legends Season 2 Announcements | EA Play 2019
- Madden NFL 20 E:60 Trailer E3 2019 | EA Play 2019
- Madden NFL 20 Full E3 2019 Presentation | EA Play
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
Also new is the Moschino Stuff Pack, which will include items from the real-life capsule collection, as well as the ability to get a job as a fashion photographer. Finally, a Sims 4 Realm of Magic pack is coming later this year, with more details to come on that in the future.
“With Island Living, the development team wanted to give players the chance to escape with their Sims to a peaceful, unique paradise and truly connect with nature,” said senior producer Mike Duke, in an announcement. “This expansion will enable fans and their Sims to find their bliss, whether it is relaxing under a palm tree on the beach, befriending a mermaid along the coral reefs, or protecting the Sulani environment and ensuring that the island becomes more beautiful than ever.”
For more out of EA Play and E3 2019, check out all of our coverage including the full schedule of press conferences.
Source: Read Full Article