Fortnite developer Epic Games has launched the Season 8, Week 9 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen containing a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Week 9 challenges task players with landing at different locations, reviving teammates and dancing between various structures.
The second part of the three stage dance between challenge tasks players with busting a move between three dinosaurs.
Fortunately, this staged challenge is easy to complete if you know where to look.
As you can see from the map image above, fans must head to the desert biome to complete the dance between three dinosaurs challenge.
The three dinosaurs can be found surrounding the road on the I9 map square.
Just head into the middle of the road and perform a dance emote to complete the second stage and unlock the third part, which tasks players with dancing between four hotsprings.
You can see the remaining Week 9 challenges below…
Fortnite Week 9 free challenges…
• Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
– Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing
– Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
– Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
• Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge
• Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Fortnite Week 9 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures
– Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs
– Stage 3: Dance between four hotsprings
• Deal 500 damage to opponents from below
• Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
• Eliminate an opponent in three different matches
Source: Read Full Article