Fortnite fans might be obsessed with the new Avengers Endgame LTM that’s been introduced today, but lets not forget that another set of challenges are about to also drop in the game.
Like most weeks in Season 8, we can expect these the challenges to go live at 3.30 BST, and players will be able to start filling out their Battle Passes from then on.
For the purpose of this story, we’re focussing on one new challenge coming to the game today: Dance Between Three Ice Sculptures
If this is your first time jumping into Fortnite, Epic Games is in the habit of releasing seven new challenges each week.
Three of the weekly challenges are always available for you to take on for free, whilst the remaining four challenges are exclusive to those who have purchased the Battle Pass.
The Week 9 challenges leaked earlier today with the launch of the new 8.50 update and aside from the Dance challenge we’re focussing on here, includes everything from Reviving a teammate at a Reboot Van to landing at a variety of locations around the map.
With that in mind, here’s our guide to help you find and subsequently Dance Between Three Ice Sculptures.
How To Dance Between Three Ice Sculptures?
- Before you start the game, make sure you actually have a dancing emote selected in your emote wheel. The last thing you need is finding you’ve only got a bunch of animations to throw a basketball when you reach the location.
- Head towards Polar Peak – which is in the C8 square on the Fortnite Map Grid.
- Just South West of Polar Peak is a small forest area – hidden within that is the three ice statues all facing one another
- There are also two well-known chests sitting here so watch out for other players looking to grab the loot and get an easy kill.
- Make your way into the middle of the three ice sculptures and start dancing with your favourite emote (Not sure how? Check out the guide below).
- DONE. You should complete the task and you’ll need to move onto the second part of the challenge which is to Dance Between Three Dinosaurs.
Follow the link above to discover what to do next and how to find the three Dinosaurs to dance between.
Don’t know How to emote? No Problem…
If you’re playing on PS4 and Xbox One;
- Hold the down arrow key on your controller while in game.
- The emote wheel should now appear.
- Use your right analogue stick to select the emote you want to use. You should see a silhouette to represent what emote you are selecting.
- When you’re happy with your choice, press [A] or [X].
- Sit back and admire your awesome dancing skills!
- Fortnite Season 8
Source: Read Full Article