Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the final set of Overtime challenges.
With Season 10 starting on August 1, Epic Games is giving players the chance to complete additional challenges to max out the Season 9 Battle Pass.
Levelling up your Battle Pass is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available for the season.
Overtime challenges also provide specific challenge rewards, including new variants for existing skins.
A selection of loading screens can also be unlocked, including one to celebrate the weekend’s World Cup event.
Challenges include reaching various Battle Pass tiers, reviving friends, visiting points of interest and damaging enemies.
One of the final challenges tasks players with scoring a goal at an indoor soccer pitch.
As you can see from the map above, the indoor soccer pitch can be found north of Polar Peak and west of Neo Tilted.
Once inside the building, just make your way onto the football pitch and guide the ball into the goal.
Successfully completing the challenge unlocks the loading screen you can see above.
The remaining Fortnite Overtime challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Season 9 Overtime challenges in full…
• Stage One: Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 (1)
– Stage Two: Complete free Overtime challenges (3)
• Stage One: Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 (1)
– Stage Two: Complete free Overtime challenges (6)
• Stage One: Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (1)
– Stage Two: Complete free Overtime challenges (9)
• Work together with friends to get eliminations (25)
• Damage opponents with shotguns (2,500)
• Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak and Pressure Plant (1)
• Revive a friend in different matches (3)
• Damage opponents with Assault Rifles (2,500)
• Dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head (1)
• Place top 15 in Duos or Squads with a friend (5)
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (2,500)
• Score a goal on an indoor soccer pitch (1)
Source: Read Full Article