Fortnite fans will be searching for the hidden sea shell in the latest 14 Days of Summer challenge.
Search the hidden sea shell in a beach themed loading screen is the 14 Days of Summer challenge for Fortnite today.
The Fortnite sea shell is tucked away in the loading screen which shows a water balloon about to be thrown.
It’s tricky to spot, but the Fortnite hidden sea shell can be found in the bottom left of this loading screen.
This was pointed out in a video by YouTuber ShuffleGamer, who revealed the map location for the Fortnite hidden sea shell challenge.
To complete the 14 Days of Summer task, Fortnite Battle Royale players will have to head to the bottom right hand corner of the map.
They need to head to the Paradise Palms location, specifically between squares H9 and I9.
There they will find a spot with chairs, a bathtub and some junk by the side of it.
The Fortnite hidden sea shell should be in this location, right next to the tree nearby.
The Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges are almost over, with nearly all of these tasks now live.
In case you’re wondering, then here is the full list of the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges…
FORTNITE 14 DAYS OF SUMMER – FULL CHALLENGES LIST
• Dance at different Fortnite beach parties
• Bounce a Fortnite giant beach ball in different matches
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
• Thank the bus driver in Fortnite and finish top 20 in different matches
• Pop Fortnite party balloon decorations
• Search Fortnite unicorn floaties at swimming holes
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches
• Bounce off of a Fortnite giant beach umbrella in different matches
• Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
• Launch Fortnite fireworks found along the river bank
• Get a score of 10 or more on a Fortnite Carnival Clown Board
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match
• Search the hidden sea shell in a beach themed loading screen
• Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool
Source: Read Full Article