Fortnite fans can unlock a secret Battle Star by completing the entire set of Season 9, Week 1 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen, which contains a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Week 1 loading screen – which can be seen above – sees Velocity laying waste to her enemies with a minigun.
The clue can be found on the gun itself, in the form of a set of map co-ordinates. We’ve circled the clue below to give you a better look.
The minigun map co-ordinates direct players to where the grid converges on I5, I6, J5, and J6 of the map.
This is just south of Lonely Lodge in the are we’ve marked with a cross on the map above.
It’s worth remembering that you’ll need to complete ten sets of weekly challenges to unlock this particular loading screen and find the Battle Star.
Once you’ve discovered the Battle Star, make sure you finish your game to unlock your reward.
As a reminder, the Season 9, Week 1 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Season 9, Week 1 FREE challenges…
• Stage 1 of 2: Ride the Slipstream around Neo Tilted (1)
– Stage 2 of 2: Ride the Slipstream around Mega Mall (1)
• Visit all Sky Platforms (7)
• Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a Shadow Bomb (200)
Fortnite Season 9, Week 1 BATTLE PASS challenges…
• Pickup a Legendary Item in different matches (5)
• Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake (7)
• Scoped Weapon Eliminations (3)
• Stage 1 of 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least two stories above (300)
– Stage 2 of 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least four stories above (200)
– Stage 3 of 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least six stories above (100)
Source: Read Full Article