The new Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 Challenges have been released by Epic Games today.
As usual, there are three challenges that can be completed by everyone and there are another four available to those with a Battle Pass.
Completing all of them will eventually unlock you a special Fortnite skin that will be released later during Season 9.
The good news is that the Week 3 Challenges don’t look particularly difficult to complete and should be easy to grind out.
This is especially important for Battle Pass owners, who will be looking to unlock as many tiers as possible before the end of Season 9.
The Week 3 Challenges are split between both easy and hard tiers, with the hard difficulty Fortnite challenges netting players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
The official Fortnite Week 3 free challenges list can be found below:
• Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard (1)
- Stage 2: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrusher (3)
- Stage 3: Destroy opponent structures with a vehicle (3)
• Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (7)
• Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a slipstream (200)
Fortnite Week 3 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match (2)
- Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match (2)
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match (2)
• Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (1)
• Explosive weapon eliminations (3)
• Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5)
Looking through the new list of challenges, it appears that there is only one that might give fans a problem in completing.
This would be Throw and catching the Flying Disc toy before it lands, which includes a few extra steps. Fortnite gamers will first need to equip the Flying Disc Toy as one of their emotes.
To do this, the Flying Disc Toy needs to be unlocked at tier 35 of the Season 9 Battle Pass, so you will need to have reached this point before taking on the new challenge.
This is probably the most difficult part as it will require reaching a certain progression point within your current season.
The challenge then requires players to find a quiet location where they don’t risk being eliminated early. This should ideally be in an elevated position, which isn’t the most comfortable places to hide.
Fortnite gamers will also need to throw the flying disk high into the air as high as possible, as this will give them more time to get in position for the catch.
Point the stick upwards while pressing the emote button should do the trick, followed by running into the flying disc to catch it again.
This only needs to be completed once before the disc hits the ground for the challenge to be done.
And once you’ve completed the challenge, make sure you finish your game to get the rewards.
Source: Read Full Article