Fortnite is best known for the huge range of original skins and hit crossover cosmetics it has on offer. From unique original items to highly anticipated cosmetics from hit franchises, there’s always something up for grabs in the game.
And there's no place like the Fortnite Item Shop to pick up brand new items as well as fan favourites. Each day, the item shop updates and adds a combination of brand new skins and returning characters to its inventory.
Here's what the Fortnite Item Shop has on offer today, Thursday January, 27.
What's in the Fortnite Item Shop today?
The item shop has update its inventory for today. Here's what you can pick up today with the current rotation:
- Nalia Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Frigid Foregoer Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Arctic Renegades Bundle (1,600 V-Bucks)
Featured Items for January 27, 2022 are :
- Kenji Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Quickstrike Pickaxe (500 V-Bucks)
- Falcon Glider (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Kuno Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Stardust Strikers Pickaxe (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Star Scout Wrap (500 V-Bucks)
- Talons Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- Galaxy Scout Outfit (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Oppressor Outfit (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Plasmatic Edge Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- Celestia Glider (800 V-Bucks)
- Angled Fire Wrap (500 V-Bucks)
- Falcon Clan Bundle (2,800 V-Bucks)
- Galaxy Pack Bundle (2,800 V-Bucks)
Daily Items are:
- Finger Guns Emote (200 V-Bucks)
- Savor The W Emote (500 V-Bucks)
- Shore Leave Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Wiggle Wild Music Pack (200 V-Bucks)
- Lleague Champ Wrap (500 V-Bucks)
- Fennix Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
Also on offer today is the Hawkeye Bundle, which includes the Taut Slicer and Pickross Bow Pickaxe, Aerial Archer Glider, Clint Barton and Kate Bishop Outfits.
You can also grab Arcane Vi and Arcane Jinx bundles which consists of an emote, outfit as well as Playground (Instrumental) Music Pack for the latter.
What is the Fortnite Item Shop?
What's new in the Fortnite Item Shop today? Get Dream Set Outfit and KAWS Skeleton Outfit
The Fortnite Item Shop is the battle royale game's online store where you can purchase cosmetic skins in exchange for V-Bucks.
The store has two sections – featured items and daily items – offering everything from skins and wraps to emotes and pickaxe weapons.
The daily items change every day, so check back often to make sure you don't miss anything. In case you do miss something, no need to fret, items often come back to the store at some point in the future as the shop usually rotates items.
Since the shop updates everyday you sometimes end up getting all brand new items for sale, and you also get items that have been sold in the past.
Source: Read Full Article