We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Grand Theft Auto – The Trilogy: Definitive Edition has been given a much-needed update on consoles and PC. The recently released Grand Theft Auto remasters were heavily criticised at launch. The games featured a host of performance issues and graphical glitches, especially on Nintendo Switch. Even the next-gen versions struggled at times, which is a surprise given how old the source material is. Fortunately, GTA Trilogy update 1.03 makes a series of crucial bug fixes and improvements to the controversial release. As you can see from the GTA Trilogy patch notes below, the update includes general fixes for the entire release, as well as individual fixes for each game.
This includes general stability improvements, which should lead to a smoother gaming experience.
The cinematic camera has also been tweaked, alongside an annoying glitch in which rain would appear indoors.
Indeed, Rockstar appears to have paid particularly close attention to the rain, which has been tweaked across the board.
Arguably one of the better improvements can be found in GTA San Andreas, which has been given cloud cover at high altitudes. This means players won’t be able to see the entire map when flying above the city.
You can see the full list of GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition update 1.03 patch notes below.
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Title Update Notes 1.03
• Stability improvements
• Added the cinematic camera, which can be toggled by cycling through the camera modes when in game
• Fixed a number of misspellings on texture art/signage
• Fixed a number of instances where rain would appear indoors during cutscenes
Grand Theft Auto 3 – The Definitive Edition
• Adjusted the rain during the Give Me Liberty intro cutscene so it matches what is visible during gameplay
• Improved the resolution of the signs on taxi front doors
• Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the mansion during the cutscene to the mission Cutting the Grass
• Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Donald Love’s apartment during the cutscene to the mission Liberator
GTA The Trilogy: Definitive Edition teased by Rockstar Games
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition
• Ad banners added to the sides of the Rumpo, Coach, Benson, and Boxville vehicles
• Fixed an issue where the cutscene at the end of the mission Shakedown would hang as it transitioned back to gameplay
• Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Publicity Tour
• Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Alloy Wheels of Steel
• Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the limo during the cutscene to the mission Two Bit Hit
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition
• Introduced cloud cover at high altitude
• Added alternate walking and running animations when CJ is at Max Fat or Max Muscle
• Fixed several issues with grass textures that did not display properly
• Fixed a white outline in Cesar’s hairline during the cutscene to the mission King in Exile
• Fixed an issue with CJ’s body in the cutscene to the mission The Meat Business
• Fixed an issue with CJ’s body during the opening cutscene to the mission Supply Lines
Source: Read Full Article