Shark fans don’t have much longer to wait before they can get back into the water. The Maneater release date has been set for Friday, May 22, 2020, and promises a chomping good time for all. The game is the classic revenge story, and you’re out for revenge, the only way you know how; by gobbling everything in your patch. “Starting off as a shark pup, you are put forth into an aquatic world based around the gulf coast of the southern United States,” the official Maneater description explains.
“Your mission is to eat, grow, and evolve as you explore this world and hunt down the man who killed your mother in an epic aquatic RPG adventure.
“Decide if you are a stealthy predator, or perhaps the biggest apex predator in the Gulf of Mexico.
“Eat, Grow and Evolve to your playstyle! But be careful, as you reap more destruction along the coast, foes will appear to sink your ambition of revenge.”
You start your adventure as a small shark, taking on the small fry before growing into an absolute unit of a carnivore.
This means unlocking new abilities and making yourself harder to harpoon by those Bounty Hunters who want to end your run of terror.
And the good news is that we now know the Maneater release time schedule for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
WHEN IS THE MANEATER RELEASE TIME ON PS4, XBOX ONE AND PC?
The Maneater release date has been set for Friday, May 22, 2020, on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The game is also being released on the Nintendo Switch, however, this will be happening later this year.
It should also be noted that Maneater is available to purchase from the Epic Games Store but won’t be released on Steam until 2021.
Tripwire Interactive has also confirmed that no digital pre-orders are available for PS4, meaning you have to wait until May 22 to buy the game.
The Maneater release time schedule is as follows:
- PC Via the Epic Game Store – Release starts at 9am EDT May 22nd.
- PlayStation 4 – Release starts at 12:01 EDT May 22nd (Midnight local time for all PlayStation EU territories)
- Xbox One – Release starts May 22 12:00:00 AM +00:00.
From the information listed on the Epic Games Store, Maneater will need around 10GB of space, although the console version may need more.
- Eat, explore and evolve in an open world action RPG.
- Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock, Rick and Morty).
- Feed on humans, consume nutrients and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore 7 large regions including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Hunter Parties and Bounty System – the humans fight back! The battle against various types of hunters ranging from small skiff’s all the way up to the coast guard.
Maneater is launching on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch in 2020, priced a $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99 MSRP.
Source: Read Full Article