If you’ve ever played a Ratchet & Clank game, you’re probably well aware of the RYNO. As the most powerful weapon in the game, the RYNO typically requires a bit more legwork than simply buying it from the shop. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is no exception, so if you’re wondering how to get your hands on the coolest gun in the game, here’s a short guide to unlocking the Ryno 8 in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
What Is The Ryno 8?
The RYNO 8 is Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart’s secret weapon. With the RYNO 8 equipped, you can press the R2 buttons halfway to aim and all the way to fire. When fired, the RYNO 8 launches round towards the target. Wherever it lands will cause an enormous rift to open up above. A random object will fall out of the rift, crushing any enemies standing underneath it. The objects that fall through the rift include space ships, trees, exploding barrels, and sheep. The rift will then close, causing a devastating explosion. Before upgrading, the RYNO 8 can only hold five ammo.
How Do You Unlock The RYNO 8?
You’ll receive the RYNO 8 from Ms. Zurkon as soon as you collect all 10 Ryno Spybots. You can find one Spybot on each planet: Corson V/Nefarious City, Sargasso, Savali, Blizar Prime, Torren IV, Cordelion, Ardolis, and Viceron/Zordoom Prison, and two Spybots at Zurkie’s in the Scartstu Debris Field. One of the Spybots is located in a distant platform to the right of the entrance to Zurkie’s, while the other is earned by completing the fourth challenge in the Gold Cup in the arena, called Vroom Around.
The RYNO 8 is a fantastic weapon for bosses and large groups of enemies that are tightly grouped. One of the best ways to use the weapon is to shoot it directly at your feet anytime you get overwhelmed by close-range enemies. The falling objects will obliterate anything nearby without causing any damage to Ratchet or Rivet. The Ryno 8 can be upgraded in a variety of ways, including faster portals, more direct damage, and a larger area of effect.
For a full guide to finding all of the RYNO Spybots, check out our collection guide here:
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart: Spybots Guide
For a full walkthrough of each planet, including the location of each Spybot, check out our complete level guides.
- Corson V Complete Walkthrough and Collectible Guide
- Sargasso Complete Walkthrough And Collectible Guide
- Scarstu Debris Field/Zurkie’s Complete Walkthrough And Collectible Guide
- Savali Complete Walkthrough and Collectible Guide
- Blizar Prime Complete Walkthrough And Collectible Guide
- Torren IV Complete Walkthrough And Collectible Guide
- Cordelion Complete Walkthrough And Collectible Guide
- Ardolis/Pirate Base Completee Walkthrough And Collectible Guide
- Viceron/Zordoom Prison Complete Walkthrough And Collection Guide
Source: Read Full Article