Originally scheduled to end on March 31, Rocket League has extended Season 2 to April 7. To go along with the announcement, Psyonix announced the Rewards for Season 2 will be new Boosts – which will be awarded at the start of Season 3.
If you’re unfamiliar with how Competitive Season Rewards work, the basics are simple. Complete your initial placement matches to receive a Rank, then win subsequent matches to move up in the charts and earn better rewards.
Here’s a rundown of the Season 2 Rewards based on Rank:
- Bronze I or higher – Season 2 – Bronze Boost
- Silver I or higher – Season 2 – Silver Boost + lower Boost
- Gold I or higher – Season 2 – Gold Boost + lower Boosts
- Platinum I or higher – Season 2 – Platinum Boost + lower Boosts
- Diamond I or higher – Season 2 – Diamond Boost + lower Boosts
- Champion I or higher – Season 2 – Champion Boost + lower Boosts
- Grand Champion I – Season 2 – Grand Champion Boost + lower Boosts
- Supersonic Legend – Season 2 – Supersonic Legend Boost + lower Boosts
Grand Champion Title Rewards
- Competitive Grand Champion: “S2 GRAND CHAMPION” in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: “S2 RNG CHAMP” in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: “S2 DUNK MASTER” in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: “S2 BLIZZARD WIZARD” in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: “S2 FLOOR DESTROYER” in Crimson text
Supersonic Legend Title Rewards
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: “S2 SUPERSONIC LEGEND” in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: “S2 RNGENIUS” in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: “S2 LEGENDARY BALLER” in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: “S2 ICE TITAN” in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: “S2 TILE ANNIHILATOR” in Titanium White text
As for your Tournament Credits, those will reset at the end of Season 2. Psyonix said any “existing Tournament Credits will convert to All-Star Cups.” If you have less than 12,000 Tournament Credits you’ll get one All-Star Cup, less than 24,000 will get two All-Star Cups, and less than 36,000 will get 3 All-Star Cups.
Stay tuned for more info about Season 3 in the coming weeks.
NEXT: Oculus Quest 2 Hand Tracking Has So Much Untapped Potential
- Game News
- Rocket League
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article