We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re sitting down to the latest Wordle puzzle and can’t quite figure out the answer, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. Wordle 443 is live for September 5, and it’s another tricky puzzle to solve. If you want a little help but don’t want to cheat, then head down to the bottom of the page for the latest selection of spoiler-free hints for Wordle 443. Good luck figuring out the answer, and remember to check back tomorrow for the next set of Wordle clues.
A great game that’s best played when you’ve got five or ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 443 on September 5…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 443 hints and clues for September 5…
1. Wordle 443 starts with the letter W.
2. Wordle 443 contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. You’ll let out a loud cry of joy and excitement when you solve this.
Source: Read Full Article