The Pokémon Trading Card game continues to roll on with its latest expansion, Vivid Voltage. This most recent update adds more than 185 new cards to the already massive collection that has been growing since the first edition was published in 1996. While this continues to focus on Pokémon found in the Galar region, including Galarian forms of pre-existing Pokémon, you can also expect plenty of familiar faces from past gens to make an appearance.
I was fairly lucky in my pulls in the booster packs I was sent, snagging a few awesome V cards. My particular favorite was the Pikachu V, which has 190 HP and can deal 200 damage with Thunderbolt. Not only is it capable in dealing a ton of damage, but I love the art. I’m also always a fan of the Eeveelutions, so it was nice to see Vaporeon and Jolteon emerge from the packs, though I’m bummed I didn’t pull Flareon as well. I do, however, love the Zacian and Zamazenta cards I was lucky enough to get.
Check out my favorite pulls from the Pokémon Trading Card Game Sword & Shield – Vivid Voltage below.
The Pokémon Trading Card Game Sword & Shield – Vivid Voltage expansion is available now. For more on the Pokémon Trading Card Game, check out our big galleries for many of the most recent expansions.
- Sword & Shield – Champion’s Path
- Sword & Shield – Darkness Ablaze
- Sword & Shield – Rebel Clash
- Sword & Shield
- Sword & Shield Galar Collection Boxes
- Sun and Moon – Hidden Fates and Unified Minds
- Sun and Moon – Unbroken Bonds
- Sun and Moon – Team Up
- Sun and Moon – Lost Thunder
- Sun and Moon – Celestial Storm
- Sun and Moon – Forbidden Light
- Sun and Moon – Ultra Prism
- Sun and Moon – Shining Legends
- Sun and Moon – Burning Shadows
- Sun and Moon – Guardians Rising
- Sun and Moon
- XY Generations/XY Evolutions
- Premium Trainer’s XY Collection
For our review of Pokémon Sword & Shield, head here. To read our full cover story of Pokémon Sword & Shield, which chronicles the making of the game, head here.
Source: Read Full Article