Yakuza 0 follows both Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima with players interchanging between the two protagonists throughout the storyline. This prequel gives a look at the younger versions of the characters, while the quirky substories we have grown accustomed to in the series sometimes see the two in some hilarious or awesome outfits.
While the characters’ outfits change periodically throughout the storyline as part of the natural plot progression, most players want a little more control over what Kiryu and Majima wear. So, if you’re looking to change their outfits, here’s a guide on how to do it.
How to Change your Outfit in Yakuza 0
You cannot change outfits unless you are in Premium Adventure mode. This is essentially New Game Plus, so you must have already completed the game in order to change your outfit.
In Premium Adventure, you can change your outfit at your hideout; this is the Real Estate office for Kiryu or the Cabaret Club office for Majima. Interact with the save phone and the “Change Outfit” option will be available. Selecting this option will then bring up a list of available outfits that you can change into.
Where to Get Outfits in Yakuza 0
You can purchase outfits as various “packs” at the CP Shop NPC, Bob Utsunomiya 0. He can be found at the Kamurocho Shrine as Kiryu and Sotenbori Temple as Majima.
Here is a list of the available outfits:
- Default (White suit)
- Judgement (Karaoke outfit)
- Producer (Substory outfit)
- Lord of the Night (Majima’s Yakuza 0 Black Suit)
- Dragon of Dojima (Kiryu’s outfit from the other Yakuza games)
- Dragon Tattoo (Kiryu without his shirt)
- Default (Black suit)
- 24 Hour Prince (Karaoke outfit)
- New Hire (Kiryu Yakuza 0 White suit)
- Saejima’s N3-B (Parka jacket outfit)
- Mad Dog of Shimano (Majima’s outfit from the other Yakuza games)
- Hannya Tattoo (Kiryu without his shirt)
Source: Read Full Article