Cyberpunk 2077 is getting closer, and CD Projekt Red has announced a new Night City Wire stream to detail more features and systems in the upcoming action-RPG. The next stream will debut on Monday, August 10 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET.
CDPR shared the news on Twitter, with word that this edition of Night City Wire will focus on lifepaths, weapons, and the soundtrack. Lifepaths are essentially the character customization flowcharts, and according to the Cyberpunk Wiki the 2077 tabletop game offers three varieties: the StreetKid, the Corpo-Rat, and the Nomad. The video game adaptation may keep those intact or offer new ones entirely.
Meanwhile, the reference to Refused is about the Swedish punk rock band. They’ll be writing and producing a soundtrack as Samurai, an in-world “chrome rock” band. CDPR announced this partnership in July, so this Night City Wire will be the first check-in since then.
The last Night City Wire focused on the world, the “Braindance” investigation mode, and the announcement of a tie-in Edgerunners anime.
Cyberpunk 2077 will release on November 19 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. For more details, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order guide.
Cyberpunk 2077 News
- Cyberpunk 2077's Smaller Stories Have The Potential To Hit Harder Than The Main One
- Cyberpunk 2077's Night City Wire: New Gameplay And Details
- Cyberpunk 2077 Tie In Anime Coming To Netflix In 2022
- When Is Cyberpunk 2077 Coming Out? New Release Date After The Latest Delay
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Order Guide, New Release Date, And Collector's Editions
Source: Read Full Article