Very little is known about Square Enix’s upcoming Marvel’s Avengers game, though we will be learning all about the game during E3 2019. Before the publisher’s press conference gives us the full scoop, details on the game have leaked via the E3 Coliseum website. That information has now been removed from the site, but not before they were spotted online. They reveal that the upcoming Marvel superhero game will feature both solo and co-op play, among a few other intriguing tidbits.
The description for the Marvel’s Avengers Showcase once read, according to PC Gamer, “Embrace your powers and join key members of the development team at Crystal Dynamics and the creative team at Marvel Games as they talk exclusively about the upcoming Marvel’s Avengers. This is the defining Avengers gaming experience: an epic action-adventure that combines cinematic storytelling with continuous single-player and co-operative gameplay. Moderated by Andrea Rene, assemble in teams up to four players, master extraordinary abilities, customize your heroes to fit your playstyle, and combine powers to defend an ever-expanding world under constant threat.”
Click To Unmute The Avengers Project – Announcement Trailer
- Death Stranding – PS4 Release Date Trailer
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For June 2019 Revealed
- Marvel's Avengers Game To Be Revealed At E3 2019 – GS News Update
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Release Date And Campaign Details – GS News Update
- New Call Of Duty Game Reveal Coming Soon As Social Media"Goes Dark" – GS News Update
- Best Netflix Releases Of June 2019: New Movies And TV Shows To Watch
- The Kitchen – Official Trailer
- Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night – 2nd Playable Character Gameplay Reveal
- Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground – Cinematic Trailer
- Fortnite – Week 4 Secret FortByte Battle Star Piece Location Guide (Season 9 Utopia Challenge)
- Free Xbox One And Xbox 360 Games With Gold For June 2019 Announced
- Entering The Void In Void Bastards
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Now, the showcase’s description has been trimmed down to read, “Join Crystal Dynamics and Marvel Games for a Panel about Marvel’s The Avengers.”
Announced via a January 2017 teaser trailer (seen above) as The Avengers Project, Marvel’s Avengers will finally have an official reveal during Square Enix’s E3 2019 press conference, scheduled for June 10 at 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET / 2 AM BST. There’s very little information about the game currently available, although we do know Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics and Deus Ex studio Eidos Montreal are behind it. The original teaser seemed to imply the game’s story would focus on the Avengers reassembling after the “time of heroes” has long since passed.
In the teaser trailer, we see Captain America’s vibranium shield, Iron Man’s repulsor gauntlet, Thor’s Mjolnir hammer, and Bruce Banner’s cracked glasses–suggesting the game could focus on the first team of Avengers (though nothing pointing to the other two original Avengers, Ant-Man/Giant-Man and Wasp is shown). Because of how damaged the shield, gauntlet, hammer, and glasses in the trailer are, the video could also be hinting that Marvel’s Avengers takes place in the aftermath of the original team’s defeat and see the rise of a new generation of heroes.
Source: Read Full Article