Infinity Ward has released the full patch notes for the newest update to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Most of the update is geared towards general bug fixes and balancing changes, but it makes map changes to Hardcore multiplayer modes too.
The most notable change is the removal of all night maps from the Hardcore modes. Both Hardcore difficulty and night maps are among the best new additions to Infinity Ward’s first-person shooter. The patch notes make no mention of when the night maps may be added again.
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's Microtransactions Are Up–Here's What You Can Buy
- Everything New In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's New Season One Update
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One Update, Patch Notes Released
It’s not all doom and gloom though, as the update adds a bunch of content back into the game too. Shoot House 24/7 makes a return, replacing Crash 24/7. Docks also makes a return to the Gunfight map rotation, Grazna Raid is added to Hardcore Team Death Match, and Arklov Peak is added to both Hardcore Team Death Match and Hardcore Headquarters.
All these changes and more are outlined in the full patch notes, which are listed below. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. In GameSpot’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare review, Kallie Plagge writes, “Modern Warfare makes old observations and presents them with new flourishes. Those new flourishes do make for a good campaign and solid multiplayer. But it’s when Modern Warfare asks you to think harder that it falls short.”
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare December 6 Update Patch Notes
- Shoot House 24/7 is back! (replaces Crash 24/7)
- Removed night maps from Hardcore modes
- Added Docks back into Gunfight map rotation
- Added Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak to Hardcore TDM
- Added Arklov Peak to Hardcore Headquarters
- When attempting to view weapon details of a weapon in the Missions tab, players will be kicked back to the main menu. This has been fixed.
- Fix for the cargo ship clipping through the playable area on Docks
- In some cases, players were not able to see or shoot down an opposing team’s Counter UAV. This has been fixed
- Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
- Fix for a crash that could occur while prone and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk equipped
- Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world model appearing differently than the Armory/Gunsmith models
- Special Operations: “Just Reward”–Fix for the HVT truck crashing into portions of the map
- Special Operations: Survival–Fix for the respawn flare not working as intended
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article