The Division 2 will undergo a short maintenance on Tuesday, May 26, starting at 12:30 AM PT / 3:30 AM ET. It’s expected to last for three hours. According to the patch notes, this tiny update will stomp out some of the game’s bugs, including a mission-breaking issue and one that prevented players from earning progress on Global Event challenges. [Update: The maintenance has concluded and The Division 2 servers are back online, complete with a small new update. You can read about the small tweaks it makes in the patch notes below.]
In other Division 2 news, Ubisoft recently released the delayed Update 9.1. That patch focused on overhauling the game’s NPCs, which the developer deemed too powerful in certain situations. The game’s upcoming Title Update 10 is now live on The Division 2’s Public Test Server, but only on PC. This new update will make several big changes to the game, including buffing most of the game’s weapons and adjusting the drop-rate for high-tier loot to make the game’s stouter difficulties more rewarding.
The Division 2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented players in a group from earning progress on Global Event Challenges from their allies for some challenges.
- Fixed an issue that caused the doors during “Break Through the Black Tusk Forces” to not open during the DARPA Research Lab Main Mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused Burn and Bleed status effect icons to not be displayed above NPCs.
- This needs to be verified during the maintenance and we will keep you updated tomorrow.
The Division 2 News
- The Division 2 Update 9.1 Patch Notes Revealed
- The Division 2 Title Update 9.1 Delayed For Additional Testing
Source: Read Full Article