Streaming devices are a convenient and typically pretty affordable way to turn your regular flat screen TV into a smart TV. Amazon’s Fire Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices (alongside Roku), and right now you can get a fantastic deal on the Fire TV Stick 4K.
Fire TV Stick 4K
$35 (was $50)
Normally $50, the Fire TV Stick 4K is on sale for $35, matching its Prime Day price from last year.
The Fire TV Stick 4K, which made our list of the best streaming devices, boasts all of the same features as the standard Fire Stick while offering 4K resolutions for apps that support it. If you want to future-proof your streaming device, a 4K model is the way to go.
The device itself is small and connects into one of the HDMI ports on your TV. From there, you can navigate the clean menu system with either the buttons on the remote or with Alexa voice assistant. If you have an Amazon Prime account, the Fire Stick is even more worth it, as the interface is tailored toward Prime Video. However, it supports most major streaming platforms, including Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu. Notably, it doesn’t have an HBO Max app, but neither does Roku at this time. Check out guide to the best streaming services for app recommendations.
Since it’s unlikely we’ll see the Fire TV Stick 4K for lower than $35–even around the holidays–it’s probably not a bad idea to pick one up now if you have a need for yourself or are looking for a great gift.
More Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best Gaming Headphones And Headsets
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- The Best Budget Monitors Under $200
- The Best Gaming Laptops In 2020
- The Best Gaming Keyboards In 2020
- Best Gaming Mouse Of 2020: Steelseries, Razer, And HyperX Mice Tested
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Streaming Accessories 2020: How To Start Streaming On Twitch, YouTube, And More
Source: Read Full Article