Nvidia has revealed the latest in its graphics card technology, the RTX 30 series. Each card in this series is more powerful than the company’s current flagship GPU, the RTX 2080 Ti, making this year’s line of cards particularly enticing. Pre-orders for the RTX 3090, RTX 3080, and RTX 3070 aren’t available yet, but you can sign-up for notifications. This will ensure you’re one of the first people to know when pre-orders go live.
All you have to do is head over to Nvidia and click the “Notify Me” button, select which RTX 30 series products you’re interested in, and put in your email and age. Click “Submit,” and then you’re good to go. You’ll get an email when pre-orders become available, though you’ll want to act fast because whenever Nvidia releases a new graphics card, it always sells out quickly.
Nvidia RTX 30 series graphics cards
Starts at $500
The RTX 3090 releases September 24 for $1,500. It boasts 24GB of GDDR6X memory, and Nvidia claims it’s capable of 8K and 60 FPS. On the other hand, the RTX 3080 launches September 17 for $700, while the RTX 3070 is $500 and set for an unspecified October release.
As for the RTX 30 series’ more in-depth technical specs, check out our Nvidia RTX 30 series breakdown. We go over everything Nvidia has revealed so far, including the new Ampere architecture, number of teraflops, and more.
More Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best Gaming Headphones And Headsets
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- The Best Budget Monitors Under $200
- The Best Gaming Laptops In 2020
- The Best Gaming Keyboards In 2020
- Best Gaming Mouse Of 2020: Steelseries, Razer, And HyperX Mice Tested
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Streaming Accessories 2020: How To Start Streaming On Twitch, YouTube, And More
Source: Read Full Article