If you’re looking to give your home an intelligence boost, you’re in luck: a number of great smart home products are on sale right now at various retailers (mostly Amazon, tbh). So if you want smart devices to make your life easier, now is a great time to stock up on some of the top-rated smart home items.
Logitech Harmony Remote and Hub
- See it on Amazon – $72 with clipped coupon (save $78)
- See Philips Hue White Light Starter Kit – $98
Flipping light switches is for suckers. So is having fewer than 16 million color options to choose from. This starter kit offers everything you need to take full control over your lighting using nothing but your phone or smart speaker. And if you prefer white lights, grab the White Light Starter Kit, which comes with four bulbs instead of two.
Amazon Echo Device Deals
- Echo Plus – $149.99 (save $15)
- Echo Dot with free Smart Plug – $49.99 (save $25)
- Echo Dot Kids Edition – $34.99 (save $35)
- Echo Show – $189.99 (save $40)
A smart speaker is a cornerstone of any smart home setup. It lets you do things like adjust the lights, run the vacuum cleaner, and change channels without lifting a finger. While the standard Echo devices aren’t currently on sale, you can save on some of these special versions that come with additional features.
Because it comes with a smart home hub built into it (and a free smart bulb), the Echo Plus is the best model to get if you’re trying to deck out your house with smart home products.
Blink XT Home Security Camera System
- See it at Amazon – $79.99 (save $50)
This is one of the most affordable and reliable ways to know when someone approaches your porch, garage, or premises. Buy this security camera system and set it up pretty much anywhere, thanks to its weatherproof design and two-year battery life. It can notify you when it detects motion, record the event, and upload the video to the cloud instantly. You can also watch live video on your phone and set it up to work with Alexa.
Ecovacs Deebot 901 Robot Vacuum
- See it at Amazon – $264.99 (save $235, lowest price ever)
Who enjoys vacuuming? Nobody, so why not outsource this dreary task to a robot. This well-received robo-vac can be controlled from your phone or your Alexa-equipped device, and it’s currently available for its lowest price ever, by far.
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug
- See it at Walmart – $15.99 (save $24)
The most affordable way to dip your toe into a smart home-powered future is to grab a smart plug or three. These are easy to set up, and they give you full control from your phone or smart speaker. Most people use them to control non-smart lights, but you can use them for anything with a plug.
- Movie Release Dates 2019
- Video Game Release Dates 2019
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
- Smart Home Deals: Logitech Harmony Remote, Blink XT Security Camera, Philips Hue, and More
- Big Discounts on Apple Watch Series 4 and 3
- How and Where to Stream Game of Thrones Season 8
- Where to Get the Next Wave of Nintendo Amiibo
- Preorder Mortal Kombat 11 for $43 and More PC Game Deals
- Diablo 3, Super Smash Bros., and Tons More Great Switch Game Deals
Source: Read Full Article