TP-Link products are Amazon’s Deal of the Day. Now, the company’s offerings might not be the most exciting pieces of tech in your life, but they often make up the foundation the rest of your gear depends on. We’re talking about things like routers, smart home light switches, and Wi-Fi extenders. These are necessary parts of having a functioning modern digital household. So if your tech foundation could use some freshening up, you might as well grab this stuff while it’s on sale. But hurry, as these prices are good today only.
TP-Link says this tri-band router can deliver Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5400Mbps over one 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and two 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands. That means it can support multiple devices streaming 4K video or playing games online at the same time. It’s even compatible with Alexa and IFTTT for those who want voice control and automation.
- See it at Amazon – $167.99 (save $132)
If you have a bigger house that standard routers struggle to cover with reliable Wi-Fi, a mesh router might be the solution to all your problems. This router comes with two units that work together seamlessly to blanket homes up to 3,800 square feet with sweet, juicy Wi-Fi.
- See it at Amazon – $99.99 (save $80)
Other Router Deals:
- TP-Link AC5400X Tri-Band Gaming Router with Echo Dot – $289.99 (save $78)
- TP-Link AC3150 Smart Wi-Fi Router – $127.99 (save $92)
- TP-Link AC1900 Router with Echo Dot – $89.99 (save $60)
- TP-Link Archer CR500 Cable Modem Router – $79.99 (save $50)
- TP-Link AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router – $39.99 (save $30)
- TP-Link AC900 Gigabit Router – $24.99 (save $10)
Adding a smart light switch to your house is one of the best ways to start automating your home. These switches let you turn your electronics on or off from anywhere using an app on your phone. You can also set automated schedules and connect it to Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control.
- See Switch with Dimmer at Amazon – $28 with coupon (save $18)
- See 3-Way Switch at Amazon – $32 with coupon (save $28)
If you don’t want to mess with wiring a smart switch, using a smart plug is a much easier way to smart-ify your lights or other electronics. Just plug it in, connect it to Wi-Fi, and you can use your phone or voice assistant to turn on or off any device that plugs in. Easy.
- See it at Amazon – $22.40 with coupon (save $23)
A Wi-Fi extender can help push your Wi-Fi bubble further than it would go from your router alone. This one also has a built-in Gigabit port, so you can plug a gaming console or PC in directly for faster speeds.
- See it at Amazon – $63.99 (save $36)
Other TP-Link Deals:
- Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip – $44 with coupon (save $36)
- 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub – $7.99 (save $22)
- 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch – $17.99 (save $22)
- 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch – $44 (save $26)
Check out our guide to 2019’s biggest game releases or see our full 2019 movie release schedule.
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
- TP-Link Items on Sale Today at Amazon: Routers, Wi-Fi Extenders, Mesh Wi-Fi, More
- Binge Watch Every Episode Ahead of the Game of Thrones Final Season April 14 Premiere
- How to Get Ready for The Avengers: Endgame
- Where to Preorder the Sega Genesis Mini
- Where to Get Every Marvel Movie on Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray
- PS4 Deals: Save Big on Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, and More
Source: Read Full Article